BSE Start up
BSE has launched a BSE Startup Platform for early stage companies and start ups to list its ventures for raising Capital. The platform also provides an exit opportunity to Venture Capital or Angel Investors when their portfolio company list its venture. The platform allows the ventures to establish their inherent valuation of the entity.
The Platform offers entrepreneurs a friendly environment to raise capital in a regulated and organised manner.
In the first few months, 5 start up companies got listed raising Rs 19 crs.
Venture Hub with its vast experience working with Start up ventures can assist them in raising capital through the BSE Start up Platform and or to provide exit strategy to VC and Angel investors who had invested in their ventures.
The services Venture Hub offers include:
- Validation of the Criteria prescribed for Start up to list in their exchange.
- Develop a business plan and valuation of the Company
- Develop an capital structure and dilution of the stakeholding in the Company to raise capital or provide an exit opportunity to its existing Angel Investor or VCs.
- Make the Company ready for meeting the regulatory compliances for listing, due diligence, assist in implementing corporate governance norms and policies, appointment of independent directors, audit certification, etc
- Assist in appointing all the Professional Firms and Market Intermediaries required to list the Company
- Closely work with the Merchant Banker in Listing and post Listing Compliances.